wii communications
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What update do you want for Christmas?

2 posters

Go down

What Kind of Update would you like to see on Christmas Day.

What update do you want for Christmas? Vote_lcap33%What update do you want for Christmas? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
What update do you want for Christmas? Vote_lcap0%What update do you want for Christmas? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What update do you want for Christmas? Vote_lcap0%What update do you want for Christmas? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What update do you want for Christmas? Vote_lcap33%What update do you want for Christmas? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

What update do you want for Christmas? Empty What update do you want for Christmas?

Post  Jackitkong Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:47 pm

Well Christmas falls on a weekday so the Smash Bro people may be able to make it up for not doing anything today.santa
Neutral Well maybe....

So... what kind of Super Smash Bro. Update do you think would make a great Christmas Present? rendeer

(There's a poll too. It closes on Christmas Eve.santa )
Jackitkong
Jackitkong
DK moderator
DK moderator

Male
Number of posts : 39
pokemon friend code : 4353-1804-9359
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Back to top Go down

What update do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: What update do you want for Christmas?

Post  jem Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:10 pm

free roam!!! and.....silver should appear too
jem
jem
webmaster Admin
webmaster Admin

Male
Number of posts : 35
pokemon friend code : 6911 0779 5976 5756

Back to top Go down

What update do you want for Christmas? Empty Re: What update do you want for Christmas?

Post  Jackitkong Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:19 pm

For me I've already gotten all my desires for this game comfirmed already. Although a Golden Sun character would be nice if it's not an unlockable character.

(But I would rather have that demo! Cool I mean these guys have the power to do so, so why haven't they yet. I'm still jellous of all the E for all people who got to play the game.)
Jackitkong
Jackitkong
DK moderator
DK moderator

Male
Number of posts : 39
pokemon friend code : 4353-1804-9359

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down