wii communications
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

points and rankings

2 posters

Go down

points and rankings Empty points and rankings

Post  jem Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:16 pm

i have an anouncement!!! Surprised
i have seen the rankings for the forumotion sites and from the top 82 sites from forumotion we are rank 44!!!
currently with 237 points!!! you see the more people register in one day the points go up so lets go to the top!!!
also points go up for posts so lets post and advertise a lot Exclamation
jem
jem
webmaster Admin
webmaster Admin

Male
Number of posts : 35
pokemon friend code : 6911 0779 5976 5756
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Back to top Go down

points and rankings Empty Re: points and rankings

Post  Jackitkong Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:59 pm

You heard Jem don't be afaird to post people. bounce

Kermling: But Jackitkong there aren't any places to do this posting your talking about.

Me: Come on little Kermling there are plenty of places for people to post. Every School Day I take my presious after shcool time to check out the Dojo for these guys to state their opion on the updates
Smsh Bros. Update Center

Kermling: But what if they don't like Smash Brothers?

Me: Don't like Smash Brothers what the heck is that for a question!!? Everyone likes Smash Bros. But I do understand that not everyone like spoilers, (as some would call it) But still there's poll everywhere that members can vote in. Usally in these polls you can post the reason why you voted the way you did. That can count as being involved.
What Update Do you want for Christmas?
Mii Thread

Kermling: But that's only two places. One is Smash Bros and the other you can't post on unless you have some Miis.

Me: Well Kermling, I'm getting sick and tired of answering your dum questions. Evil or Very Mad The form is free to post on as long as it doesn't fall under the catgory of spam. If there is a Nintendo game that is not on the site you want to post friend codes or something simlar to that on, ask Jem I'm sure he wouldn't mind as long as it is reasonable. As for you Kermling you better get out of here before I have to get the heavy equipment out.

Kermling: affraid (runs away)

One last thing if you know friends that are into Nintendo games point them here. I personally don't socialize enough to know for sure what my peers play but that shouldn't stop you from trying and I won't let it stop me either. It may just cause me to take a longer time finding people who would want to be here.
Jackitkong
Jackitkong
DK moderator
DK moderator

Male
Number of posts : 39
pokemon friend code : 4353-1804-9359
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum