wii communications
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jackitkong here

2 posters

Go down

Jackitkong here Empty Jackitkong here

Post  Jackitkong Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:45 pm

Well I'm not that new around here compared to when the site started. But I'll make an introduction anyways.

You can just call me Jackitkong. Laughing To tell the whole story of how I came across this site I have to go a little back in time. To the day I got Wi Fi, (which does seem pretty recent by a month to month scale). I was searching around for ways to get the Poke'mon I needed by typing friend codes into Yahoo, so I could complete my Poke'dex. I came across a different site where I settled into and started making online buddys then there was this Utra Torament. I actually was just asking when they were going to have it but I got put up on the Battle List instead. Not liking to back down from my first torament I went with the flow. My first round was actually against jem. A little time after that battle jem ask me about being a moderator for his new site. I agreed and that's how I ended up here.

So being here was a little by chance I suppose. lol!
Jackitkong
Jackitkong
DK moderator
DK moderator

Male
Number of posts : 39
pokemon friend code : 4353-1804-9359
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Back to top Go down

Jackitkong here Empty Re: Jackitkong here

Post  JCL Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:17 pm

Heh! That's cool! I asked jem to join my site and he said if I joined his so yea

JCL
admin
admin

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum